Last Friday, I told you about Hearts at Home’s new logo and tagline. Today I want to introduce you to our brand new website! We’ve completed Phase I of our new website with a completely new look and easier navigation to find what you’re looking for. We also wanted fresh content everyday and now you’ll find these blog posts right on the front page of the Hearts at Home website!
Not only do we have our new website ready for you to explore, but we also have registration for all three of our 2011 conference events open!
To celebrate our fresh look today and the beginning of the 2011 conference registration period, today is a giveaway day. And this is a BIG giveaway.
We’re giving away:
* 2 conference registrations for the National Conference, March 11-12, Normal, IL
* 2 conference registrations for the Colorado Conference, Oct 7-8, Colorado Springs, CO
* 2 conference registrations for the Minnesota Conference, November 4-5, Rochester, MN
* 2 Conference-On-The-Go (formerly Home Conference Packets) for any of the 2011 events! (This allows you to “attend” the conference via CD’s!)
Here’s how you enter:
Go to www.hearts-at-home.org. Click on “Events” and then pick the conference you would like to attend. Click on the “Workshops” tab and read through all the workshops at that conference. Choose one that would be your number one workshop choice.
Come back to jillsavage.org and comment on this post. (If you don’t know how to comment on a blog post, click HERE for directions.)
And here’s how your comment needs to read to enter the giveaway:
1) Location of Conference you’d like to attend (or Conference-To-Go)
2) Name of Workshop you’d choose as your number one workshop choice
3) One thing you like about the new website
4) Your first name and email (i.e. jillannsavage (at) yahoo.com)
Comments may be submitted until 7am CT Wednesday when we’ll draw names and post the winners by 9am Wednesday.
This is one of the biggest giveaways Hearts at Home has ever offered! I’m so excited and I hope you are too!
Want regular encouragement?
Subscribe to get Jill's latest content by email.