These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of JAMSavage Ministries’s Website: jillsavage.org.
JAMSavage Ministries is located at:PO Box 601Normal, IL61761
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, JAMSavage Ministries and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on JAMSavage Ministries. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://jillsavage.org for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://jillsavage.org
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://jillsavage.org
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://jillsavage.org
- Redistribute content from JAMSavage Ministries (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Given the nature of our coaching services and digital products (including courses and classes), we do not offer refunds on those.
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. JAMSavage Ministries does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofJAMSavage Ministries, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws JAMSavage Ministries shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- JAMSavage Ministries reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to JAMSavage Ministries a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, we make no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will we be liable to you for consequential or special damages. You agree to utilize the coaching services and digital courses and classes with the full understanding that Jill Savage and JAMSavage Ministries and its employees and volunteers are in no way liable for your decisions, actions and outcomes.