There isn’t a time when we work with another couple that we don’t learn something ourselves.
Often after we get off a zoom call or a couple leaves our home one of us will say, “When we had that conversation about X, it made me think about my experience with that. Here’s what I realized about myself…”
Any investment in other marriages has been an investment in us!
Too often, however, the biggest challenge for people who are thinking about becoming marriage mentors or marriage coaches is something called “imposter syndrome.” This is when questions like these hold us back:
🤷♀️ Are we qualified?
🤷♂️ Are we healthy enough in our marriage?
🤷♀️ What makes us special that people would want to learn from us?
🤷♂️ What do we have to offer?
🤷♀️ Are we equipped?
The truth is you’re always ahead of someone else and you have so much to offer! 🎉
The answer to the last question: Are we equipped? That’s what we want to help you with!
We are now offering two levels of training: No More Perfect Marriages Mentor and a Marriage 2.0 Certified Coach. One is designed for those who have a desire to help other couples in their marriages but don’t necessarily want to become professional coaches. The other is designed for those who want to take their mentoring to a paid coaching level.
Our courses will begin on Thursday, April 6 and will meet every other week from 7-8:30pm CST through June 8. Then we will take a four week break and resume every other week classes from July 20-September 14. (Both the Marriage Mentor training and the Certified Coach training will begin with the same bi-weekly sessions April 6-September 14 .) (All sessions will be recorded so if you’re unable to attend in person, you’ll be able to watch at a later time.) At this point we are planning to only do one cohort a year so this will likely be the only training we offer in 2023. These 2023 classes are likely to be the best pricing that will ever be available.
Three bonus offers are included in both of the packages below
- Access to all of our marriage courses ($843 value)
- License to use our No More Perfect Marriages Course in a small group environment in your home ($600 value)
- Ability to become an affiliate for our online marriage courses and earn 30% of the course price anyone might get through your special link (unlimited earning opportunity to give you some additional return on your investment in yourself and others!)
Ready for the details? Below you’ll find what each program looks like.
No More Perfect Marriages Mentor
This valuable training is for individuals or couples who have a desire to help other couples in their marriages, but don’t necessarily want to become professional coaches. It will equip you to be effective mentors to other couples. This is excellent for those who have a heart for marriage as well as pastors, lay leaders, and marriage ministry leaders. In this 6 month program, you’ll learn how to:
- Use assessments that will give you powerful insight
- Educate couples on principles for healthy conflict resolution
- Lead couples to communicate in healthier ways
- Understand how a couple’s past is affecting their present
- Identify thinking that’s holding a person back
- Use God’s Word to give direction to stuck places
- Hear what’s going on behind the words a frustrated spouse shares
- Help couples create recurring connecting points that deepen intimacy
- Understand the steps to rebuilding trust
- Determine when professional counseling is needed
- Prepare couples for marriage with quality pre-marital conversation and content
- Coach couples in the five pillars of No More Perfect Marriages Coaching: Connecting Conversations,
- Differences, Mindset, Slow Fades, and God Tools
- 10 Cheat Sheets on different marital topics
You will be equipped to help launch, build, strengthen, and help restore marriages on the foundation of Christ.
Maximum Group Size: 20
Eleven 90-minute sessions spread over six months
Two 60 min Q&A session
Access to private Facebook group for entire 6 months of program (option to continue will be available at end of the program)
$250 deposit to reserve your place in the group
$355/month (6 months April-Sept)
(Another option: Save 15% if you pay in full)
Marriage 2.0 Certified Marriage Coach
This level of training is for individuals or couples who want to take their mentoring to a coaching level. This will equip you to work with couples in paid coaching sessions (both on-line and in-person) and host intensives. It also equips you with business and marketing skills needed to run a successful coaching business and help as many couples as possible. One in-person boot camp in Normal, IL is required to become a certified marriage coach. In this one year program, you’ll learn how to:
Everything in the Marriage Mentor training above PLUS:
Business Builder Package:
- Building a Marriage Coaching Platform
- Website Template
- Growing Your Email List
- Using Social Media
- Legal Documentation/Insurance/Release Forms
PLUS How to Host An Intensive:
- Why Host Intensives and What’s the Benefit?
- Booking Intensives
- Ready to Work Through Intensive Handbooks
- Creating a Healthy Intensive Environment
- Meals and Accommodations
- Intensive Aftercare
- Participants Guide
- 30 Cheat Sheets on different marital topics
Maximum Group Size: 4
You will be equipped to start a coaching business that launches, builds, strengthens, and restores marriages on the foundation of Christ.
Twenty-six 90-minute sessions over 12 months
Five 60-minute Q&A’s
Access to Private Facebook Group for 12 months
One 3-day in-person boot camp (included in cost of program except for travel and accommodations)
$350 deposit to reserve your place in the group
$470/month (12 months)
(Another option: Save 15% if you pay in full)
We are excited to offer both of these programs to help you minister to marriages in whatever capacity you feel called!
Ready to claim your seat?
Want to have a conversation with us to determine if this is right for you?