Turn on the television these days and you’ll find just about every kind of makeover show possible. We seem to be drawn to this makeover madness by our desire for something fresh and new in our complicated
I’ve recently become aware of a makeover I can do every day. It doesn’t cost a dime. It doesn’t require an expert. And it takes very little time.
Rather than the external makeovers we see on television
This might be called an “extreme heart makeover
With Thanksgiving right around the corner
As I evaluate all my responsibilities
- Laundry…because it means that my family has clothes to wear.
- Dishes…because it means that my family has food to eat.
- Bills…because it means that we have financial provisions.
- Making Beds…because it means we have a warm
,soft place to rest at night.
- Dusting…because it means we have furniture to enjoy.
- Vacuuming…because it means we have a home to care for.
- Picking Up Toys…because it means I have children to bring joy to my life.
- Homework…because it means my children can learn and progress through life.
Would you like to join me in this exercise? What part of your life seems to be the most overwhelming? What do you grumble about most often? What tasks
I can’t think of a better way to capture the essence of Thanksgiving.
Want regular encouragement?
Subscribe to get Jill's latest content by email.