I’m sorry it’s been since last Thursday that I posted. I’ve been a bit under the weather. I’m still dealing with pain from an auto accident a year and a half ago. I’ve been doing trigger point injections in my shoulder and they’ve been very helpful in relaxing the muscles that have been knotted up since the accident. On Wednesday they decided to do an injection on the right side of my neck…definitely no fun but since my shoulder has responded so well to the injections we decided to treat the neck in a similar way.
The neck injection has been quite painful and causing terrible headaches. I literally never got out of bed on Sunday because the headache was so terrible. That’s never happened to me before. I’m a “push through it” kind of gal. But this stopped me in my tracks. Today the headache has moved from a pain scale of 9 out of 10 to a 3 so things are definitely improving. They also started me on some meds to try and turn it around. I don’t like drugs…at all. I avoid them whenever I can. But something has to change with the headache!
Anyway, it was a gorgeous weekend here in Illinois and I absolutely hated missing the beautiful day outside! What’s it like in your neck of the woods? Did you do anything fun over the weekend?
By the way, I was just sharing with a blog friend how to post a comment on a blog. If you’ve never done it before and want to try, here are some instructions:
- Go to: jillsavage.org
- Find the post you want to comment on.
- At the end of the post it will say “0 comments” or “3 comments” or something like that.
- Click on the number of comments
- At the bottom of the comments you’ll see a box that says “post a comment”
- You can type your comment into the box
- Select your ID—if you have a google account or one of the others listed, use that. If not, anonymous is fine.
- Hit “post comment” (If it asks for a security code enter the numbers it gives you)
- You’re done!
I’d love to hear about your weekend. And if it’s your first time to post a comment on any blog, let me know that too! I’ll do a drawing from those of you who post for the first time by Friday at midnight. I’ll draw a winner for a Hearts at Home gift sometime on the weekend!
Want regular encouragement?
Subscribe to get Jill's latest content by email.