It’s Tuesday’s Real Moms…Real Jesus Chapter 12 Discussion! This particular chapter is a personal favorite of mine. I love being reminded that God is so much bigger than what we can imagine and he has far more resources than we give Him credit for.
Perspective: There’s Never Enough Money, Time, or Me to Go Around?
I’m betting that most of us could agree with that statement! It often feels there’s never enough to go around. And sometimes we’re right. We will never be enough and sometimes we don’t have enough. But God is enough. He’s into the “loaves and fishes” opportunities in our lives when we have a meager offering that he can make into so much more!
- When have you seen God work a “loaves and fishes” story in your life?
- Have you ever considered that really you and I live with “more than enough” compared to most of the rest of the world?
Chapter 12: Jesus Trusted: The Truth About Faith
The Bible tells us that faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. (Hebrews 11:1). Being certain of what we do not see is quite a challenge for most of us! Jesus trusted God and He gave us the example of daily faith.
- What were your thoughts when you read the story at the beginning of the chapter about God providing Anne’s car? Have you ever considered that God still works miracles today? Why or why not?
- Have you ever experienced having a front-row seat at watching God work? Can you share the story?
- Are there any challenges you are facing now where you need to turn fear into faith? How can we be praying for you on this?
Want regular encouragement?
Subscribe to get Jill's latest content by email.