It’s been 7 years since our marriage fell apart. We spent well over a year repairing the erosion damage caused by slow fades we didn’t even know existed. After those years of rebuilding our marriage, we determined we would never allow our marriage to operate on auto-pilot again. We committed–no matter how many years we’re married– to always find opportunities to grow our relationship.
This is also why we created No More Perfect Date Night. No More Perfect Date Night brings together the best principles, best experts, best knowledge, best lessons, and best research about marriage into one place. For the cost of a latte a week, you can turn off the auto-pilot and intentionally keep your marriage growing.
So who is No More Perfect Date Night for?
No More Perfect Date Night is for people who:
- Want to grow their marriage but have no idea where to start.
- Have a good marriage they want to keep in a good place.
- Feel overwhelmed with all they’re struggling with and need a clear game plan.
- Have gotten stuck in a marriage rut and need a breakthrough to get to the next level.
- Want to stop the unhealthy cycles in their marriage but don’t know how.
- Want experts at their fingertips and resources they can trust in an easy-to-find place.
No More Perfect Date Night is for couples and for individuals. If your spouse is willing to grow with you, you can use No More Perfect Date Night together! If your spouse isn’t interested, you can use No More Perfect Date Night to keep growing as an individual in your marriage. (Even if you change how you respond to your marriage, your marriage changes!)
Figuring out marriage is difficult–You deserve an all-in-one resource to guide your success. You can have it for just eighty cents a day!
Want to know the best news? Your membership is RISK FREE with our 1 week trial period and you can cancel at any time. Sign up today and we’ll get you started on your success path to a stronger marriage!
So why waste valuable hours and energy scouring the Internet for unhelpful advice? Get everything you need to build a successful marriage all in one place.
Want regular encouragement?
Subscribe to get Jill's latest content by email.