Over 1,100 coaching sessions. 17 marriage intensives. 3 weeks in Africa. 49 podcast episodes. Can you believe this is the final episode of 2023?
Mark and I have gotten in the rhythm of using the final episode of each year to look back at the year, what God is up to, and what we are looking forward to in the new year! We are so excited to be able to share this with you!
In this episode, you’ll hear:
- Stories of what God has done in our lives in the last year
- What has us the most excited about 2024
- Why we are making a point to prioritize rest
- And more!
From our home to yours, we hope you have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year!
Resources mentioned in this episode:
My Key Takeaways:
1) Reflect back on the year. Do you have a regular habit of reflecting back on the prior year? We make a regular habit of doing this for a few reasons. When we reflect on the previous year, we can see patterns of what God has been teaching us and we get a front-row seat of seeing how He has come through on His promises. There are ways that God has answered prayers that we can only recognize when we look back at the bigger picture.
2) Look ahead. Around the new year, it’s also valuable to look forward at the coming year. We might make resolutions, plans for future trips, or personal goals we would like to meet. It’s important to look ahead because it allows us to get a clear image of what we are working towards and where we feel God is calling us. What do you hope for in 2024? What is God placing on your heart to focus on more in 2024? Now is the time to make plans, set goals, and dream big!
3) Prioritize rest. We are making a point to prioritize rest. We all know that feeling of not having enough time in the day to get everything done. Or perhaps you feel the overwhelm of rushing between your job, children’s school, and all the chores that still need to get done at home. Giving yourself freedom to rest and breathe is important not just to get a break, but also to have space to spend time with God’s Word and listen to the Holy Spirit’s promptings in your life.
Would you like to be notified by email when a new No More Perfect Podcast episode releases? Just fill in your name and email and we’ll make sure you’re in the know!