We live life better when we live life together. Openly authentic. Incredibly transparent. Masks removed.
God often does His best work through the cracks in our lives. We’ve certainly experienced that.
I’m glad you’ve dropped by for a visit. Poke around a bit and stay a while! There are all kinds of goodies to be found on the topics of marriage, parenting, living with less, faith, and self-care (especially for moms who often put themselves last)!
I’m a breast cancer survivor–if you or someone you love is walking that road, you’ll find hope and help here.
Lead a moms group or a small group of couples? You might like to know that our No More Perfect Moms, No More Perfect Kids, No More Perfect Marriages, and Better Together books all come with FREE video curriculum that can be accessed in Right Now Media or over on our No More Perfect and Better Together websites!
I also LOVE to provide focused help with these FREE eChallenges:
- Looking for parenting encouragement? You might like the No More Perfect Kids eChallenge.
- Need help breaking up with perfect? You might find the No More Perfect Moms eChallenge helpful.
- Longing for friendship? Sign up for our 7 Days To Better Friendships eChallenge.
- Want to move the needle on your marriage? Sign up for the No More Perfect Marriages eChallenge.With the release of our No More Perfect Marriages book in 2017, we’ve got some great resources and opportunities to keep your marriage headed in the right direction:
- Pick up a copy of No More Perfect Marriages.
- Become a No More Perfect Date Night member! It’s a mini-marriage seminar brought into your living room every week! (Membership is normally open only twice a year but is available in December/January only for Samaritan Ministry members–and those who happen upon this post during that time!)
- Check out the Flirt Alert to put flirty fun back in your marriage!
- See if a No More Perfect Marriages event is in your area or bring one to your church!
- Find out about our marriage coaching and intensives we offer both online and in our Central Illinois farmhouse. We love helping couples!
- Check out our No More Perfect Marriages 10 Day Blog Series we wrote after our affair recovery.
- If infidelity has been part of your story, you might want to check out my short ebook Your Next Steps: What To Do When Your Spouse is Unfaithful.
I’m your biggest cheerleader! Say hello and introduce yourself in the comments. I look forward to meeting you!
Want regular encouragement?
Subscribe to get Jill's latest content by email.